Recognized Expert
Go Back   Recognized Expert > Marketing Discussion Forums > Search Engine Optimization Forum

Tags Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 06-15-2011, 03:31 PM
kelvinscott

Default Re: How Do I Get Tons of Traffic?

You can file directories,Blogs, where people need answers service. You must present it in a related manner. You can send a link of your site in directories such as Dmoz, yahoo, etc. You can do forum and blog posting, Link wheel and Press Release it's all helps you to Get Tons of Traffic.
Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Stumble!
Old 06-21-2011, 01:09 PM
nillbrian

Search engines will rank you high and tourists will come to you. Is important not only to test the latest wave of Internet traffic. For a long time a lot of added content of the site, visitors to read.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:56 PM
jhonhardy007@gmail.com

There are many ways to know if you get traffic. One is by using software that tells you who visits your site, how often, etc. You can try something like "Google Analytic", which is free. You can look it up in a search engine.

Last edited by jhonhardy007@gmail.com; 06-27-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 06-28-2011, 01:58 AM
jhonhardy007

I think Seo off page optimization is a great way for get good and more traffic on your web site. You can use Article Submission, Directory Submission, Forum posting, Blog comment, PR Submission. All method is great for get best traffic on your web site.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:03 AM
jhonhardy0321

Here best info for get Tons of Traffic. You should to Use commercial techniques like keyword selection, aggressive intelligence, able agreeable syndication, amazing hotlink architecture techniques, and much more you will be able to draw more visitors to your site.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:28 AM
katieholms

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenji View Post
Hi everyone,

How do I get tons of traffic to my blog on blogger.com?

Look forward to your ideas.
Thanks
Zenji
Hello,

I have recently started over here and I came to know that it is quite important to make your site user friendly by having some of the your friendly tools in it..Always try to pdate your content with some regular updates on regular intervals which helps to maintain the uniqueness in your sources.It i the best way to build the links which can generate traffic toward your site.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:56 PM
johncameron1985

To get tons of traffic you have to use different techniques of search engine optimization such as article and directory submission, blog posing, forum commenting, social bookmarking. Use social media optimization also to get best result.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:49 AM
jhonhardy007@gmail.com

Here i sharing best way for get good traffic on your web site. Get the search engines to send your visitors by making your site the authoritative source on a very specific subject. Create mega tons of links back to your site from web directories, social bookmarks, forum membership signatures and blog comments to make tour site appear popular.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:49 AM
jhonhardy007@gmail.com

Search engines will rank you higher and visitors will come to you. It is important not only to test the latest craze for Internet traffic. For a long time add a lot of website content that visitors want to read.