Recognized Expert
Go Back   Recognized Expert > Marketing Discussion Forums > Search Engine Optimization Forum

Tags Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 04-12-2011, 03:49 PM

Default Re: How Do I Get Tons of Traffic?

You can get traffic by adopting right search engine optimization and search media optimization techniques. bookmarking forums filling article ship is best way to get tons of traffic. Generating traffic is very necessary for any website. There are many things we can do to generate the traffic for blog.
Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Stumble!
Old 04-14-2011, 02:04 PM

Join the forums, but stay well clear of the negative ones are filled with people moaning scammy spam, respect for the niche. For example, a charitable organization sponsored by the sponsor, a dog today, no one asked. The key to success is that it is one of the factors of online Internet traffic. Traffic exchange to create the best opportunity seekers and create a Web site owners and small business Web sites to generate traffic.
Old 05-06-2011, 07:02 AM
BlackHats

If u need to get traffic to your blog sites first you must share your blog site on social media websites and comment on other blogs it will definitely help to get traffic. Good luck.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:35 AM

The simplest way to get lots of free traffic to visit your weblog is through article promotion. Break your article down in to smaller size bites by turning it in to a slide presentation. Basically copy & paste your article.You can pay some companies out there to get your site optimized for the search engines like Google, Yahoo, or MSN. great trick is to run an Easter egg hunt themed contest. Quiz your readers on something they can only answer by reading your archives & then reward those who do so with a free drawing.We have looked at the method of getting traffic, but you also require to have a great product. Sell things that you know lots of people are looking for, but are scarce online.
Old 05-09-2011, 06:02 AM

The simplest way to get plenty of free traffic to visit your weblog is through article promotion. Break your article down in to smaller size bites by turning it in to a slide presentation. Basically copy and paste your article. It is that simple, and it only takes a couple of minutes.You can pay some companies out there to get your site optimized for the search engines like Google, Yahoo, or MSN. Plenty of net marketers become hermit crabs when they ought to be more like butterflies! You will do well in case you learn to pull traffic towards you by being the kind of that people need to e-hang with.Pay Per Click Promotion (PPC) makes use of tiny text ads that are targeted to keywords or keyword phrases that people use when looking for a site on a search engine.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:00 AM
bhatnagar.ashish001

HI!

For getting tons of traffic make SEO of your website you can not get tons of traffic without SEO.There are several tools in SEO which increase the website traffic like Forum Posting, Directory Submission, Article Submission etc
Old 05-16-2011, 02:13 PM

There is lots of views and opinion on ow to get tons of traffic.You can use better SEO techiniqs for increase the traffic of our site.You can use email marketing also for increase the site visitors.If you are ready to spend more money than you can use PPC and other advertisement option for get unique traffic.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:41 AM
CoolGirl2011

If u need to get traffic to your blog sites first you must share your blog site on social media websites and comment on other blogs it will definitely help to get traffic.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:23 AM

We get traffic by having the best content and backlinks.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:25 AM

Hello,
you have to generate the site which have some relevant content.Just keep on updating the source whatever you do with some quality content so that you can give an edge to your sources.