Recognized Expert
Go Back   Recognized Expert > Marketing Discussion Forums > Internet Marketing Forum

Tags Groups FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 08-09-2009, 12:20 PM
vinfit90

Default Blooger, Weebly or Wordpress? which is best?

Hi everyone,

I am new to internet marketing and have a question regarding which one would be best to concentrate my efforts on.

I am currently using Blogger to help promote my new bussiness, would it be best to stick with Blogger and do as much as I can to make it more marketable and SEO friendly or would it be best for me to switch over to Weebly or maybe Wordpress? From what I understand Wordpress is a bit more SEO freindly, is this true?

Any thoughts/suggestions or experinence anyone has with this would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!
Kevin
Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!Stumble!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:40 PM
The Likeability Guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Sommers
Default Re: Blooger, Weebly or Wordpress? which is best?

Hi Kevin:

If money is an issue, go with Blogger. I would not use Weebly for my business. If you have the money to host your blog and the time to learn how to use it, Wordpress is the route I would go.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:38 AM
jaesonlewis

I have decided to take off $4 from any web2.0 properties for 10 days only; please Pm me for samples or if you have any queries. cheers!
Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:54 PM
EyeMail Canada

If you're self-hosting, go with Wordpress. It's easily customizable and easy to maintain. There are a lot of plugins and themes available all around the net, some of which can be modified from within the WP dashboard.

In other words, exactly what Bob said.
Old 11-14-2009, 06:56 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to chimikolo

Blogger is absolutely my best. In fact, i have fallen in love with their service. so robust and easy to set up unlike others. ALso, to make money online, blogger definitely has the best feature.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimikolo View Post
Blogger is absolutely my best. In fact, i have fallen in love with their service. so robust and easy to set up unlike others. ALso, to make money online, blogger definitely has the best feature.
Like vinfit90 I too am a noob and after viewing the video's, both weebly and blogger vids, I was going to ask the same thing. My goal is to market affiliate products but haven't a clue as to how to begin. What instructional material would you recommend to learn how to do this? I ask you because you seem to be having a positive experience with doing the same. Are you marketing digital or physical products and which would you recommend for a noob to get his feet wet? Did you first buy a product to learn to do this or are you doing it by hit and miss? I prefer to learn from someone that has already developed a successful system and willing to share their system information, for a price of course. It doesn't make sense to try and reinvent the wheel.
Alex44
Old 03-09-2010, 08:37 PM
The Likeability Guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Sommers

I sell a variety of products ... all digital. Some I created some created by others.

Here are some examples.

SEO for Blogger
Google Blogger Optimization Program

How To Write and Give A Dynamite Acceptance Speech
Writing an Acceptance Speech

We also sell affiliate products on Recognized Expert.com. Take a look at the product on this show. It pays $500 commission.
Alex Carroll - How To Be A Guest On The Radio - Recognized Expert

With respect to where you can learn this ... I don't really know. I've learned how to do by reading articles on the net over the past few years. I'm sure you can do the same.

Aloha, Bob Sommers
Old 04-21-2010, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinfit90 View Post
Hi everyone,

I am new to internet marketing and have a question regarding which one would be best to concentrate my efforts on.

I am currently using Blogger to help promote my new bussiness, would it be best to stick with Blogger and do as much as I can to make it more marketable and SEO friendly or would it be best for me to switch over to Weebly or maybe Wordpress? From what I understand Wordpress is a bit more SEO freindly, is this true?

Any thoughts/suggestions or experinence anyone has with this would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!
Kevin
It is definitely worth it to use Word Press, even though it has a learning curve. There are so many Web2.0 features that make it attractive to Engines and People.
Old 01-26-2011, 02:20 PM
josabmartin

If you're self-hosting, go with Wordpress. It is easily customizable and easy to maintain. There are many plugins and themes available on the web, some of which can be changed in the WP dashboard.
Old 01-26-2011, 10:21 PM

Thank you for your reply. Truth is I haven't been here in a looooong time and have already begun using WP. You're right! It is the best. I still have a lot to learn but with WP it is so simple and easy. Plus, there is so much info available online about it, that a monkey could possibly be up and published in a day.

Thanks, Alex